16.11.06

forever gone ...


I don't know the artist who's responsible for this great piece of work, but I do know for sure it's no longer there, it's gone forever.

I captured this during my "purposefully aimless stroll" in the city, just me and my camera.

I did manage to bag a few shots that I was happy about, even more so now. Simply because someone-with-authority-but-no-taste-in-art decided the plain brick wall looks better than this one.

There are works like this all over the city, maybe not as good, maybe better, all you gotta go is take an afternoon off, grab your cam, and stroll through the city. Make sure you walk through the back alley way, look up when you're under the railway bridge, try walking through as much unknown part of the city as possible.

For all you mum's boy out there, if you think or feel that you would get robbed in a certain area, you're mostly guaranteed to find good graffatis while NOT getting touched by anyone who's slightly darker than white!

No comments: