20.11.06

Zurich City Centre

It's time of the year again, well, getting close ... and the urge to travel started to crawl all over my mind, not to mention my ichy shutter finger.

Now I have equiped myself with a Sony HD camcorder as well as my well sorted Canon still system, I think I'm ready to take on some adventures. Before I start scouting for destinations, I couldn't help but going through my past captures.

This one was taken on Christmas day last year in Zurich, Switzerland. I booked last minute flight and spent a week there. Despite the expensive living standard, I had an absolute blast!

Weather wasn't particularly good on that day, it was grey, dark, blended with drizzle in the air, but it wasn't anything I have not experienced in Manchester. Maybe because it was in another country, a country famous for its "peacefulness"(some say cowardice), watch, chocolate and knife making, I did not mind it at all. Since I couldn't do anything to change it, might as well enjoy the most.

No comments: