11.4.07

Eboracum - Jorvik - York


York, an old town with significant value in the history of England, greeted me on the 30th of March, the very same evening when I was brought into this world 8,000 miles away, exactly 26 years ago.

It is my first time to celebrate birthday traveling. I couldn't think of anything better than to do what I love doing on such a special occasion ... well I could, but for now, this is as good as it gets!

Since the weather wasn't particularly great, I ended up spending most of the day indoor, and where could be a better place to be than the none-other-than York Minster?

This is my favourite shot of the interior from the bunch, slightly different approach in the post processing, oh, not to mention it was my first go at Adobe Lightroom.

I must say, I really like the program!

No comments: